When your furniture is of a good quality but has seen better days, re-upholstery is the ideal solution. It’s the perfect way to revive a much-loved piece without compromising on the comfort and style of the original design.
Reupholstery doesn’t just mean recovering your furniture in the latest fabrics. Using the expertise of traditional craftsmen, Total Upholstery will painstakingly strip back your furniture down to its original frame and bring out the unique features you first fell in love with.
- Carefully remove all existing upholstery down to the bare wood
- Inspect the frame and tighten all joints where necessary
- Replace webs and springs as required
- Replace all old padding and stuffing where required
- Finally, reupholster your chair, sofa or footstool in the fabric of your choice
At every step when we re-upholster your furniture, you can expect our Total’ five-star service.
Total Upholstery prides itself on its people and they have an extensive network of over a hundred master upholsterers throughout the country, so we are often using the local expertise that’s right on your doorstep to complete the work on your furniture.